- Despite being on the same side, Zest and The Empire don't share the same motive. He's difficult to control even by his boss Georg (leader of Beowulf).
- His weapon is twin magic gunblade named Amphisbaena.
- His main technique is "self-taught dark martial arts."
- Her description is "elf who hides in the moonlight."
- She serves Excela closely.
- It sounds like her tragic past forces her to become evil. (Basically the racism (Elf vs. Dark Elf))
- Her main technique is Dark Ninjutsu.
- It appears that a Tuning works as a growth formula. (Not a point allotment system as we first thought.) That means even each character has only one weapon for the entire game, you can alter its parameters by switching between Tunings. A Tuning can also grant a passive skill to the weapon, like Max MP Up or adding Fire or Ice attribute.
- You level up (rank up) these Tunings separately.
- You can obtain a new Tuning by completing a quest given by a minstrel NPC named Fernando.
- But eventually you'll find a better Tuning, and that forces you to level up the new Tuning.
- Each kind of Tuning has a number of Skill Slots.
- Skill Slots allow you to attach Skill Pieces to it. (Like Max HP +10%)
- You can't attach Skill Piece of the same name, but similar effect is allowed.
- Naturally, it's better to have a Tuning that has more number of Skill Slots.
Shining Resonance will be released on December 11. Sonia is expected to be playable in Beast Note's most anticipated fighting game Blade Arcus.