New Shining Resonance information from Famitsu.
Yuma Ilban (human form)
- His class is swordman.
- He doesn't excel in any type of magic.
Half-awaken Shining Dragon Ilban
- This form (called "Progressing Form") isn't the final form as it's described as "inexperienced legendary dragon" and "half awaken." This form is stronger than human form but has limit. When crossing the limit, he won't be able to control the power and will go "Rampage."
- His weapon is horns and claws.
- His class is dragon.
- (Dragon's) Breath attacks is counted as his main magic.
- His horns can sense the music from the Armonix.
- She's voiced by Ryo Hirohashi.
- You're given a total control to one character in the party. The rest will be controlled by AI.
- Similar to Final Fantasy XII's Gambit, you can give direction such as "Priority to Attack" or "Priority to Healing" or "No Attacking" or "Do as You Want" to the characters you don't directly control. (The battle is in realtime and happens on the field.)
- Giving directions is done by playing the music using Armonix.