- An online league will be formed for each sub tournament (42) in each country (said 180+)
- Up to 128 players compete each week for 29 weeks
- Winner of each week and top ranker qualify for national finals
- You can pay $30 each week for the chance (You keep the points)
- National champions qualify for continental finals (June 22-28, 2015)
- Continental champions take free trip (flight+hotel) to "World Cup Finals"
- "World Cup Finals" will be in New York, July 3-5, 2015
- Promise big money .....but only if there're enough players
- Website isn't properly constructed
- Games including "Street Fighter IV" (from the cover) not Ultra
- "Tekken" (what Tekken?)
- Starcraft II "Wings of Liberty" (from the cover) not Heart of the Swarm
- It's organized by French?
Yes, it looks fishy and unlikely to live up to its name. We don't see 128 Japanese players paying $30 each week in a USF4 tournament, let alone Tekken or any other game.