Yesterday, GODSGARDEN staff and KSK had a drinking party at KSK's place and restarted GODSGARDEN stream (nicknamed "Kao TV'). The show was forced to stop in February because the main man KSK couldn't stream at Gamer's Vision anymore, then he quitted GG shortly after. Now he has a new house where he uses as a new station. (However, he actually started streaming there casually since April 15) This also means KSK will resume activities in GG.
Summary (watch here)
- Sakamoto-san (GGO#2 commentator) and Kokujin were there.
- From their reactions, Kokujin and KSK aren't sure about going to Australia...
- Since Tokido and Mago went on with TOPANGA behind KSK's back, we can assume that the pair won't be in Kao TV anymore.
- In the end, KSK had a first-to-ten match with Almfelt (an Akuma user GG's staff who just competed in TOPANGA CC). It was exciting.
- They streamed 3.5 hours more on Nico. (Ura Kao TV) KSK went to work (see below) after the stream ended in the morning.
The other day, KSK revealed on his private channel that he was offered a show promoter job at a live house (mini concert hall) and he's now working with indie bands. He'll stream events, too, starting this Saturday. (It looks like he has two jobs now.)