Three websites posted an event report of Daigo Umehara's talk show at B&B bookstore.
- IT Media
- Chikirin appeared with a mask.
- There were more than 60 participants.
- When he was a kid, Umehara had a bad relationship with his teacher because he didn't "have a reason to" study. But if there's an invitation for a lecture from the school he will gladly accept.
- What Umehara learnt when he was a kid is if you want people to really accept you then you have to win impressively, not just win. (He was physically strong as a kid. Friends cheered on him when he overcame another kid. But they didn't invite him for a trip to Disneyland. So he realized that he's not actually popular.)
- Umehara will quit playing (retire as pro gamer) if he feels he can't stay competitive.
- Chikirin bought the book Willpower to Keep Winning after seeing Umehara's Evo 2004 comeback video via a tweet. She was impressed by the content of the book and introduced it to her followers.