- New character revealed: Marion
- The article calls Marion a bishounen (pretty boy) but refers to the character as her, instead of him. (So we can't really tell gender. But let's call her her for now.)
- She's voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro (who voices a boy several times).
- Her left eye was implanted with demon eye of dragon.
- She possesses double personality.
- She is a member of Beowulf, special task force of The Church of The Empire for capturing Shining Dragon Ilban.
- Her title is The Matador of the Church.
- She's seen fighting along side Joachim who seems to be another Beowuf member but higher rank.
- She's seen holding a gun-like weapon that resembles Armonix gun of the yet-to-be-revealed character. It's highly possible that she'll become a playable character later.
Shining Resonance will be released on December 11. One of the characters will be playable in Beast Note's most anticipated fighting game Blade Arcus.