New things we found in the video
- It has "preemptive strike" called Advantage Battle for approaching enemy from behind.
- Yuma's MP will continue to decrease when in dragon form (Shining Dragon Ilban). As MP decreases, the dragon will risk going into Rampage status–attacking everyone both sides.
- It seems like Yuma cannot transform back to human form without a Rune Song to calm him down. (In other words, use Rune Song to calm him down before his MP runs out.)
- You can assign up to 4 Force moves to 4 buttons (Circle, Cross, Triangle, Square). (To use, press the button while holding L.)
- You can escape a battle by leaning toward the invisible wall.
- FF12's Gamebit-like combat system
- AP and MP
- B.A.N.D. system
- B.A.N.D. Center effects
- Rune Songs
- Armonix revealed
Shining Resonance will be released on December 11. Sonia is expected to be playable in Beast Note's most anticipated fighting game Blade Arcus.