Nico Nico will provide 12-episode smooth and high definition streaming and you'll see at least 330 games from these 12 players. However, it's pay-per-view. Five hundred yen per episode, or you can buy 12-episode package for 3,500 yen.
- The first half (first 6 episodes) will be a round-robin league of online matches. First-to-Three match.
- The second half will be a knockout stage of offline matches. First-to-Six to win a set. (There's deuce when 5-5.) Two sets to win a match. Players from the lower ranks from the first half will have to fight the players above them to advance. (That means if you're 12th place, you need to win 11 straight matches to win the competition. While the 1st place only needs to win just one.)
- January 20 (22:00) - Umehara vs. Fuudo & Haitani
- January 21 (22:00) - Umehara vs. Tokido & Uryo
- January 22 (21:00) - Umehara vs. Bon-chan & Kindevu
- January 27 (22:00) - Umehara vs. RF & Momochi
- January 28 (22:00) - Umehara vs. Kazunoko
- January 29 (21:00) - Umehara vs. sako & Mago
- February 10 (22:00)
- February 11 (22:00)
- February 12 (21:00)
- February 24 (22:00)
- February 25 (22:00)
- February 26 (21:00)
Update 2: Nico has updated the rules details on the round-robin stage - Game difference (GD) is used to determine the rank in case 2+ players have the same number of wins. Winning 3-0 means +3 GD. Losing 2-3 means -1 GD. Losing too many games could mean more opponents in the knockout stage. If the GDs are also the same, they'll count head-to-head result.