Daigo Umehara's Event Schedule 2015

- Canada Cup's Master Series [January 9-11]
- 5th Niconico Shotenkaigi [January 18]
- Yonpahi radio show [January 23]
- 6th Niconico Shotenkaigi [January 25]
- Taipei Game Show [Jan 31]
- Tokaigi 2015 [Feb 1]

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Capcom Unity asks Umehara Part 3 [2011 Edition]

The third and the final part has arrived. Read the full article here.

Highlights

Keeping cool:
I rely a lot on my experience, meaning my daily practice and my familiarity with the atmosphere of tournaments that I acquired over years. That experience has trained me to logically think, in stead of emotionally reacting.

Physical and mental strength:
Mental strength plays a major part in a fighting game. Part of being mentally strong is actually to be mentally stable and healthy. Second guessing your guts and being greedy leads to a mistake, and I believe those mistakes are avoidable as long as you’re mentally balanced. And in order to stay mentally balanced, you do need a healthy body.

Read the first part and the second part if you have not.

No comments: